Saturday, March 03, 2007

the joys of being byron

it's been a bad day, please don't take a picture.
.
mister, mister, can we can we can we? one shot, pleeeeeze?
.
did you not hear me?
.
what? no. the club's loud. come on, quick, we've got him. argh, he's getting away.
.
quit shoving that camera in my face. and get these groupies off me.
.
watch your mouth, sir. we're band-aids. we're here because of the music. do smile now. don't be scared. it's just us. you're in safe hands. you're lucky we need you alive and undamaged... mwahaha.
.
geddem off me! sheesh. they think they're evil. just you wait. i'm gonna make a funny face and ruin the picture.
.
keep still, goddam it.
.
these groupies.
.
band-aids!
.
maaan... whatever. just another day at the office. oh well. boo hoo. it's not my fault i'm byron.

No comments: